Thank you for your interest in KIA. The first step for applying is to fill out an application completely.
The completed application and the following items must be submitted to the Admissions office before your child can be considered for admission:
- A copy of the parents’ and student’s visas.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate that is officially translated into English.
- A passport size photo of the student.
- A copy of the picture page of the student and parents’ passports.
- Current school records from previous school(s) officially translated into English. No enrollment decision will be made until current school records are received and all placement testing.is complete.
- Immunization records officially translated into English.
- A one-time, non-refundable application fee of 2,100 RMB.
- If the student has had Special Educational Services previously, please provide documentation, such as Special Ed., ELL, ELD, ESL, Behavior Modification, Psycho-education Evaluation, IEP, 504, or any other services.
In the event there are no empty seats for the grade applied for or accepted in, the applicant will be placed on a waiting list.