To apply for enrollment the following must be submitted to the admissions office:
- The completed admissions application form.
- A copy of the parents’ and student’s visas.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate officially translated into English.
- A passport size photo of the student.
- Copies of the picture page of the student and parents’ passports.
- Current school records from previous school(s) officially translated into English or a completed School Record Request. No enrollment decision will be made until current school records are received.
- Immunization records officially translated into English.
- A one-time non-refundable application fee of 2,100 RMB.
- If student has had Special Educational Services previously, please provide documents.
New students will be placed on a waiting list in order of the reception of their completed application packet. If space is available, then new students will be given admission testing to determine eligibility and placement.
For a student who enrolled during the Priority Enrollment period and will not return to school by the first school day in August, the school will hold the student’s space for no more than 15 school days.
Based on the student’s application and records, students must pass an entrance screening test, which may include English language proficiency testing and/or a general knowledge or developmental readiness screening test(s), to be admitted to KIA.